tr.v. in·fect·ed, in·fect·ing, in·fects
- To contaminate with a pathogenic microorganism or agent.
- To communicate a pathogen or disease to.
- To invade and produce infection in.
- To contaminate or corrupt: envy that infected their thoughts; a society that was infected by racism.
- To affect in a contagious way: “His fear infected me, and… I followed as fast as I could” (W.H. Hudson).
Disclaimer (Limitation of Liability): Infected InfoPortal, webmasters, members, staff and servants make no representations as to the accuracy, quality, timeliness, availability or completeness of any information obtained from or transmitted through the Website and cannot be held accountable under any circumstances whatsoever from the spread of any information from the Website or the effects of such information. Furthermore Infected InfoPortal expressly disclaims all warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose. All persons using this Website are bound by this disclaimer upon visiting any page in this Website.